Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Lion King Musical.

Umm... H-h-hi. Well this has been a while hasn't it! I'm sorrryyyy. But, today I've decided to write a review on The Lion King Musical which I saw at the Mayflower last night, here we go! Okay, so this film is my favourite Disney film of all time. I love the story line, characters and everything. And when I saw this in theatre, I fell in love with it even more. The beginning song was obviously Circle of Life and they performed it in a magical, very very very good way. I loved how they brought in the African culture into it aswell. The singing was phenomenal, so was the acting. It was just indescribable. My favourite characters were Pumba, Timone and Mufasa, Scar, Nala, Zazu and pretty much EVERYONE. I loved every single minute of it. Plus, at the end I got myself a plush Pumba (yayyyy). The song sung by Mufasa 'They live in you' some what moved me. I found it just so.. Nice. I loved it. I can't describe how amazing it was. You HAVE to go see it. I strongly recommend it. Anywayyyy, hope you liked my little review there.. Byeeeeeeee! ~Rhonwen

Random Quote of the Day: ' They live in you, they live in me'

No comments:

Post a Comment