Thursday 18 September 2014

Things that satisfy me.

Why hello thereeee. It's been a while hasn't it! But let's ignore that and pretend I have written something everyday. Anyway, I thought I should make a post about things that satisfy me...Here we go! Okay, so the first thing that satisfies me is a sound that might be strange to people, it's when you have a plate on the kitchen side and if you slide it off to get it, it makes that slidey plate sound. If you don't know what I mean, then watch the opening credits of Napoleon Dynamite (when there are all the different meals). I know that was strange, there's just something about it. Now I'm just going to make a list, as.... I don't really have any excuses, except, it will just be easier...


  • When 1st of a month starts on a Monday, so throughout the month, the date will be exact to the day.
  • When you have a fizzy drink and fill it to the top, hoping it won't fizz over the glass and doesn't. (I feel so proud of myself after that)
  • When you put something in a box and it fits exactly right, with no gaps.
  • When you have a canvassed picture  and only one nail is on the wall, and it stays perfectly straight.
  • And finally, when you have cheese on toast and cut the perfect amount of cheese that fits on to both slices, when you weren't even counting or anything.
Well, I hope you liked that little thing I did there! Leave odd satisfying things in the comments below! Byeeeee! ~Rhonwen

Random Quote of the Day: ' It's a lot of leg work'

No comments:

Post a Comment