Sunday 2 November 2014

I can't stand it when...

I can't stand it when there's always that one boy or girl who think they're better than anyone else. For example, me and my close friends have always had a problem with this certain boy who somehow always gets on our nerves. He's in the same tutor as us, where he is just so...Stupid. Recently, he's been pulling mine and my friend's hair, hugging us without any notification and knowing that we don't like him, always calls us 'neeks' or saying 'oh shut up' if we say anything to defend ourselves from anything that he's thrown at us. We are so fed up with him. This 'rivalry' has been going on since I was in junior school. I don't know how he has people who 'like' him. He smokes, sprays deodorant in class and also uses hairspray in class. Causing us to breath in this..Stench. I really hope people who I know one day open up their eyes to see what he is. Him and his friends (who don't even get me started on) are so frustrating! But obviously we can't do anything because we're 'unpopular' as some would say. I remember once, a teacher said 'who's ever got bullied or teased on here' and the people who are his friends and have birdsnest hairstyles plus thick eyebrows and orange faces put their hand up. I'm not saying that they've never got bullied I'm just saying that I've gone to school with them for years and people who get bullied are recognized for it and always know who the bully's are. And I've never ever ever seen or heard of them being bullied. Oh, one other thing, I don't find him the going out with a girl type. If you catch my drift. Bye! ~Rhonwen

Random Quote of the day: ' She's a life ruiner, she ruins people's lives'.

No comments:

Post a Comment